Wednesday, February 1, 2012

20.

There was a research study that said that you can never hear yourself sing badly in the shower because of the vibrations your voice makes against the drops of water. I can't find the paper anywhere, but I suspect singing in the face of a strong wind falls under the aegis of the same theory. Which is why I love standing in the doorway of the CST-Belapur local and singing loudly. I sound great, and I feel great.

While I'm at the doorway clutching the pole with my right hand and the hand-railing with my left, I ensure I catch a glimpse of the fluttering orange flag of the hilltop temple in Nerul. The sight of the brightly lit temple standing still is a nice reassurance. The temple stands tall and still while the world survives another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment