Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D for...

Note: This is what results when you are out of time and out of a topic and have pledged to write a post a day. Don't judge me :)


O' you flakes in pearly white
Why must you plague me so?
I rinse and scrub and oil and wash
And hunt for solutions high and low.

But, no, you’re always on my head
Reminding me, at all moments
(with an itch here, a scratch there)
Of your everlasting presence

My shampoos have given up in vain
In the bathroom, they, dejected, lie
As I turn to novel cures
But there’s only so much I can try.

One day, I’ll give up too
And destroy the habitat of this nasty stuff
I’ll get you, even if it gets me.
I’ll shave my hair off, O Dandruff!

5 comments:

  1. haha loved it ---i just read recently, that baking soda helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks Julia and Lynn, for dropping by and for the kind comments! I've tried everything, everything, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Sorry...I did judge you...but it was favorably! :)

    DL Hammons @ Cruising Altitude 2.0
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. :D I can well understand that... I gave up already :) Nice write up!

    ReplyDelete