Sunday, April 1, 2012

A-Z Blogging Challenge, The

This scares me. Do I really have as much discipline in my closet of hidden virtues? I doubt it. I'm one of those people who's perennially with a writer's block, and my brain refuses to form coherent sentences when it's in in this phase. I always thought most of 'writing' is in the unconscious part of our brain, all we have to consciously do is translate thoughts to tangible words.

What happens when stream of thought dries up? Do you just wait for it to return? Or do you force yourself to exercise your brain muscle hoping it will find its way? Inexperienced as I am, I think you need to do both. You have to be able to write when you're at your worst. And you can never be your best unless that natural flow resumes in your head.

With this A-Z blogging challenge, I bring forth my bulldozer. Let's hope I dont' make it an April 1st joke.

2 comments:

  1. It's probably best to force your brain to churn out some good stuff... you know it's possible! It just needs a strong nudge in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leiah, that's what I hope the A-Z challenge will do!

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete